thanks Andrea for accepting my offer to come visit. I will do it again if it works for you. It was so special to actually hold her:):) Love, Aunt Elaine
What a sweet baby girl! I am a friend of your Aunt Elaine and have been praying for your sweet Angel. She is so beautiful. A true gift from God. God Bless your Family! Judy Morey
Angie, you are getting more beautiful each day. Of course how could you not with such a pretty mom and grandmother Mary. You are always in our prayers and i watch your blog very often. It has been wonderful watching you progress and finaly get to go home.God Bless you and your famiy little one. Love your cousin Lynne & Bob
thanks Andrea for accepting my offer to come visit. I will do it again if it works for you. It was so special to actually hold her:):)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Aunt Elaine
What a sweet baby girl! I am a friend of your Aunt Elaine and have been praying for your sweet Angel. She is so beautiful. A true gift from God.
ReplyDeleteGod Bless your Family!
Judy Morey
Angie, you are getting more beautiful each day. Of course how could you not with such a pretty mom and grandmother Mary. You are always in our prayers and i watch your blog very often. It has been wonderful watching you progress and finaly get to go home.God Bless you and your famiy little one. Love your cousin Lynne & Bob
ReplyDelete