Hey, everyone, it's been a busy time in my life. It seems like I learn something new everyday. I love it when Mommy takes pictures of me and I LOVE to pose! This is one of my more serious faces.
I also have a new favorite toy. This is my Superstar Sing Along Stage. It has lots of buttons and plays songs. The buttons are different instruments and will add that melody to the tune. I LOVE MUSIC! Mommy and Daddy have started singing along with the songs because I LOVE to play with it ALL the time. Thanks Aunt Monique!
I love the lights and the star on the top. I kept trying to pull up on it, so Daddy let me stand to see the star up close.
It looked really tasty. So I decided to give it a try.
It wasn't that tasty so I decided to push the drum instead and make it play more songs.
I love my Sing Along Stage!
No comments:
Post a Comment