Well they just took me off the monitor!! YAY! I did a great job again. I seem to like it when Mommy rubs her belly while I'm on the monitor. She really loves me and I can already feel it so much!
Mommy's blood pressure got checked while I was on the monitor and it was 122/71. She is doing really well too. Today has been sort of a down day for us. We've been very bored and there is just only so much chicken that we can EAT!
Mommy's friend, Courtney, is going to take care of our puppies this weekend while Daddy stays here with us. We really appreciate it! Mommy and Daddy and I have really great people in our lives. We are so lucky!
We are so excited, I don't even know what to do!! Keep up the prayers, God is making me stronger EVERY day.
Love,
Angelina
1.30.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment