The doctor, Dr. Leeds-Richter came by today and still everything looks great. She said my blood pressure is looking great (no spikes since the day before yesterday, not a single one over 140/90) and the baby is doing wonderfully on the monitor. My strong little girl. They still don't know what time for the ultrasound tomorrow, but she should be letting me know today.
Dr. Hare is the perinatal doctor that will be doing the ultrasound tomorrow.
Please pray for John as the driving and the time that he is spending taking care of me is taking a toll on his body. He is running a fever and has what is more than likely a cold. He won't be able to make it up here today as he is going to try and get better in preparation for seeing our baby girl.
For right now, I am just relaxing and doing everything I can to keep my baby girl inside of me.
I'm sure it will be hard for me to not see my husband today since he is mine and Annie's strength, but I think it would be better for his health and for the health of the baby if Mommy didn't get sick.
Please keep praying for all of us. Annie is a fighter like her Mommy and Daddy and I have faith that God will help us through all of this.
Andrea
1.28.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope your daddy gets to feeling better soon. He needs to get his rest. We want him to be strong so he can take good care of you and mommy when you are ready. God has special plans for you . . . you are the little angel we have been expecting and we are happy to wait for your arrival! Love, Gramary
ReplyDelete