They accidentally left me on the fetal heart monitor for an hour instead of 30 minutes today. Mommy was okay with it because Daddy got to come and see my heart beating. They are still saying everything looks great. An hour was a long time for me though. I was a good girl and got used to it for a while but then decided that was too long, so I started to karate chop it! That's what it sounds like when I hit or kick it.
We also had the Dietician and the Physical Therapist come see us today. The dietician was giving us some tips for eating/cooking at home to keep mommy and me safe. Maybe that's a good sign that they might let us go if we look good on Thursday. If not that's okay, because all of the nurses are really nice and keep mommy and me in a great mood!
The physical therapist also showed Mommy some exercises to do in bed to make sure that during bedrest she'll stay mobile and all her joints will keep strong and her blood will flow really well. They are coming to see us again and are going to see us once a week to teach Mommy some exercises and to use a band to make sure we stay in tip-top shop. The PT also recommended the Pre-Natal Massage for Mommy. Mommy wants to double check with her doctor first, but if she can she's going to get a relaxing massage from a girl named Erin. Erin is certified in doing pre-natal massages for women in high risk pregnancies and bedrest.
It's almost dinner time and Daddy is here!!! He helped Mommy take a shower and change clothes! She feels so much better. Soon dinner will be here and Mommy, Daddy and I will eat dinner together. We haven't really gotten to do that much since Mommy and I have been in the hospital. Daddy was so excited to see Mommy and me today! Mommy and I are both here for each other and we keep each other strong, but when Daddy comes he makes us both stronger by making us so happy.
Please keep praying for Mommy and me!!
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10
1.26.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well little Angelina...you have a nice mommy that loves you so much and she is doing so much to try and take care of you before you even make your physical appearance in this world. Hang in there with her little one!!! I can't wait to meet you!
ReplyDeleteAndrea and John--know that you are all three in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there and please let me know if there's anything I can do for you guys. Cute writing from the perspective of Angelina!
Best wishes -- Patty McDowell