This morning, I drove Daddy to work until Mommy and I needed to get him in the afternoon to pick up the truck. I wore my favorite outfit, it's purple and says "I'll always be Daddy's Little Girl!" As soon as we hit the road, I was out. So far, I'm what you would call a travel baby. I'm ready to take a road trip! Maybe soon, Mommy says. Later on, Daddy called us and we went to pick him up. Wow, I've had some action packed days lately.
4.16.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the outfit, and she is so cute. I am sure this made John's day.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Aunt Elaine
Annie,you are getting bigger and stronger and so beautiful. Our Prayers are with you, mommy and daddy. We are so happy you are doing so much better and home now. We love you. your Cousins Lynne & Bob
ReplyDelete