4.04.2009

Our Bunny's Ears and Etc.
















































So Mommy was busy rushing around this morning getting things for me before she came up to see me today. When Daddy got off of work, he and Mommy came to visit me. They weren't surprised to find that I was in my open crib! YAY! My nurse, Elizabeth, said that I was doing well with my temperature and I was eating really well.

Mommy and Daddy brought in my carseat. They said I'm going to take the "carseat challenge" tonight. It sounds like fun! Daddy told me I'd be coming home soon and I am so excited!

Elizabeth gave me my Hep. B shot while Mommy and Daddy were there. I was a little upset when I got poked by the needle, but since Mommy and Daddy were there to love on me, I calmed down really quickly. Afterwards, Daddy bundled me up and held me close and that made it all better.

I also had my hearing screen done and passed with flying colors! YAY!

Daddy went home and I practiced some breastfeeding with Mommy and then gulped down 45 mL from my bottle! Mommy cuddled with me and I started to open my eyes and then Mommy left so she could go home and run some more errands to prepare for me.

Love,
Angelina

P.S. Mommy and Daddy called to check on me tonight at about 9 p.m. My nurse, Michelle, said I was doing well and I would be taking the carseat test tonight. YAY! Sounds like fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment