4.14.2009

Our Trip to the Opthamologist







I was up all night long last night, folks. Mommy and Daddy didn't get any sleep. I guess I was extremely anxious because today I had my first follow-up appointment at Dr. Coats at Texas Children's Hospital (the opthamologist). He said that I still have no ROP (YAY!) and that my blood vessels are almost fully mature. He said that he'd like to see me one more time in 3 weeks.

The appointment took a really long time and we were there for almost 4 hours! Mommy asked them if we could get a morning appointment next time, so that we could get in and get out, but Dr. Coats is only in the Woodlands in the mornings on Mondays. We scheduled our next appointment for Monday the 27th in the Woodlands at 7:40 a.m. Mommy will have to put the drops in my eyes before we get there so that we can get in and get out extremely quickly. Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers. I hope this is the last time we will have to see the opthamologist for a while.

Love,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment