So, I called Mommy and Daddy this morning and Dr. Schaffer and I let them know that I was ready to be picked up. They got there at about 10:30 a.m. and I had my 11 a.m. lunch. Daddy fed me while Mommy was taking care of the paperwork. Then we packed up all my things and were eventually on our way down to the car. Daddy went and got it and Mommy (and our nurse Jeannie) walked us down.
We got on the road by about 12:30 p.m. and called my uncles and aunts and grandparents. They were really excited.
When we got home, we got settled and it was time for me to eat again at 2 p.m. I ate about 50 mL. I've been sleeping all day long. Daddy and Mommy have been holding me and loving on me. Thanks for your prayers and please keep praying for me and my NICU buddies.
Unfortunately, I won't be able to have visitors for a while, because the doctors said that if I got sick then I'd have to go to Texas Children's and be admitted for a minimum of 72 hours. Maybe I'll be ready to meet everyone soon. Mommy will do her best to keep everyone updated via the blog. Thanks again.
Love,
Angelina
Yay!!! This is an awesome surprise - I'm so glad she's home to spend Easter with you guys!
ReplyDelete<3Wen
Woohoo!!! She is an Easter baby after all! I am so excited for y'all. I will keep Miss Annie in my prayers and hopefully, before long she can meet everyone. I look forward to more updates and to see her grow at home.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Tami
YEAH!!! I AM SO HAPPY!! SO HAPPY FOR YOUR MOMMY & DADDY ... SO HAPPY FOR YOU, LITTLE "ANGEL" (AND MOMMY & DADDY'S LITTLE BUNNY!!!) WHAT A GLORIOUS EASTER WEEKEND ... SO MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR!!! THANK YOU AGAIN, GOD!!! YOU ARE GOING TO BE SO HAPPY AT HOME WITH YOUR MOMMY & DADDY TO HOLD YOU AND LOVE YOU ALL THE TIME!! DON'T FORGET TO SAY YOUR PRAYERS TONIGHT AND THANK GOD FOR LETTING YOU COME HOME!!! YOU ARE ONE OF HIS SPECIAL LITTLE ANGELS SENT TO EARTH!! WE ARE SO GRATEFUL FOR YOU!!
ReplyDeleteALL MY LOVE & PRAYERS,
GRAMARY
The title for today needs to be changed from Good Friday to Great Friday! Praise the Lord for his little miracles!
ReplyDeleteDonna, Michael, and Ty
Praise God. I know you guys are two of the happiest parents in the world, and my dear little Angel in a Rose, I know you are a very happy little girl. I will continue to pray for you all, and I cannot wait to meet you in person:):)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Aunt Elaine
PS she looks so tiny in the car seat:):)
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you! I know you have waited for this day for a long time! I guess her nickname is always be bunny! Keep us updated and let me know when I can come see the precious little girl! I still have a present for her!
ReplyDeletep.s. that was from me :)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Jeanne