4.22.2009

Lazy, Sleepy Days & Long, Sleepless Nights




I kept Mommy and Daddy up from about 3 o'clock this morning until about 8 a.m. I was not a happy camper. I wanted to be held and have my paci held for me all morning long. Mommy and Daddy were not very social in the morning after the night I gave them. Due to my long and late night, I napped and slept for most of the day. I did not like it when Mommy decided to take pictures of me, so I buried my head into my SwaddleMe blanket like I was a turtle. Mommy wanted to keep me awake to keep the same thing from happening tonight, but she was too exhausted and decided she needed to sleep too.

Love,
Annie

1 comment:

  1. Annie it is so good to see you growing and even if you keep mommy and daddy up i know they are so happy to have you home they don't mind. You are beautiful, keep growing strong and our prayers are with you. Cousins, Lynne & Bob

    ReplyDelete