4.05.2009

One More Night































Tonight is Annie's last night in the NICU. We are going to pick her up first thing in the morning. Mommy went tonight to give Annie her 8 pm bottlefeeding, watch her bath and cuddle with her. We talked about her coming home and seeing her room and eventually meeting everyone. She is really excited. She finished her bottlefeeding really quickly. She doesn't like the bath though. Her nurse is Mindy, so it all comes around full circle. Mindy was her nurse the first night she was in NICU II. We are so excited. Please stay tuned tomorrow for our Coming Home pictures. :)

We will continue to update the blog as much as possible (hopefully still every day) until Annie is able to have visitors.

Thank you again EVERYONE for everything you have done for us....all of the prayers, thoughts, gift, etc.....we are so thankful and so lucky.

Mommy, Daddy and Angelina Gauthier

3 comments:

  1. Again, yay! I'm really excited for you guys to be bringing her home tomorrow!

    Here's to sleepless ngihts! :)

    <3Wen

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are blessed. Praise God. I am so happy for you. We will continue to pray for you all. Love, Aunt Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! She is so cute! I pray the transition goes well. I know it will. Also, her room is adorable!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete