2.06.2009

2nd opinion

Talked to Dr. Leeds-Richter. We are getting a new doctor to come and scan me for next week. It seems that Angelina and I are enigmas. They think it's a clotting issue and that can be associated with "atypical pre-eclampsia." She does not know why Dr. Hare is choosing 30 weeks instead of 32 weeks. She said she will talk to her and find out why. She is thinking that it is because things can go sour pretty quickly for the baby and me and it seems she would rather it be a controlled c-section rather than an emergency situation. I explained to her that I did not like the finite way she said it's for sure two weeks as I think that the only person that can determine something definitely is God. We are just people. I also feel like every time I see Dr. Hare that I know less than I did before. The doctors really have no understanding what is wrong with me. As a mother, I am going to do whatever is necessary to keep my child safe. We can make miracles.. Pray that Angelina grows between this week and next week and that Dr. Adam will be able to explain what is going on to us better.

I am NOT just a patient and neither is my baby girl. I am a mother and this is my child. Please pray for us to have strength and growth.

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment