2.05.2009

I did really well on the monitor tonight!

I did really well tonight. The nurse said, "man, am I an active little girl!" I kicked myself off the monitor, but Mommy was able to put me on again. It took a couple of minutes, but she got me. I even had the hiccups and Mommy could feel them for the first time. That is a sign that my lungs are developing and maturing. Also, mommy's blood pressure was better than it has been all day. It was 115/62. With so much good news, with the better blood flow and mommy being able to feel me move more and feel my hiccups for the first time, Daddy and Mommy are not sure that weight on the ultrasound can be all that accurate. It even said on there that it has a margin of error of plus or minus 4 oz. Even the doctor said that she didn't really put much faith in the weight over one week. Which doesn't make sense because it seems like that is all the doctor is basing me coming early in 2 weeks. Mommy said, she's for sure asking Dr. Leeds-Richter to see if we can get a second opinion. She just thinks that she has felt too much development with me for them to say they are DEFINITELY taking me out in 2 weeks. Don't count me out yet. Mommy and I are having a renewal of vigor between the two of us. We know that this is about my health and there should be no problem with getting a 2nd person to look at me. This is Mommy and Daddy's little girl you're talking about here. Doctors aren't perfect, they are human JUST like us. Mommy and I are going to kick some butt around here tomorrow. Pray that God gives Mommy the strength to demand the doctor give us a 2nd opinion. And also, continue praying for me as miracles can happen, so don't count me out.


"You waved your hand and it was done. Said let it be and there it was. A mountain so high, it broke through the sky. A canyon so deep, it would bring a man to his knees. I've seen what you can do. I've seen you make miracles and hopeless dreams come true."

1 comment:

  1. You tell 'em Mommy. Be strong when you're talking to the doctor. This is our baby, and we only want the best for our little girl. I love you both.

    Daddy

    ReplyDelete