Today I got to cuddle and do kangaroo care with my daddy. I liked to listen to his heart and I was wide awake when he started to cuddle with me. Daddy was so happy to hold me.
He did everything he could to make sure I was comfortable. My little behind fit perfectly in his hand and I loved tucking my hand under his shirt and touching him. Mommy thinks it was wonderful, it was like I was trying to touch my Daddy's heart.
I have my Daddy wrapped around my tiny little finger already. He was giving me kisses and cuddles and I finally stopped looking around and relaxed and took a nap.
I love my daddy. Our nurse today, Agnes, also even let Daddy stand up and put me back into my crib. I was so snug and comfortable after cuddling with Daddy. He kept me so warm that when Mommy took my temperature, they found that I was able to keep it up all by myself.
I hope you enjoy the pictures with my daddy.
Love,
Annie
No comments:
Post a Comment