I called the NICU this morning and Annie is doing really well. They are telling me that she should be taken off of the ventilator today and be given a CPAP which is great news. At that point, she would essentially be breathing on her own. :)
I feel so completely in awe and blessed by my little girl. She is a very strong-willed baby and I know that she will continue to make progress throughout our NICU journey. I thought I knew what love was, but having this special miracle has brought me closer to John, Annie, as well as closer to God. It is an amazing feeling to feel and love beyond the way you have ever felt before or even thought you could.
Although Angelina won't be able to eat breastmilk from me yet, I have already been pumping it and saving it for her. I was successful on my first attempt to get some ready for her and have been improving each and every time. I'm so happy. :)
Mommy, Daddy and Angelina are doing great. Daddy went home last night so that he could get a good night's sleep. Hopefully he was able to get some rest as it has been pretty difficult to get any rest the last couple of days.
Once again, just wanted to let you all know how much we appreciate your friendships, your love, your prayers and support. You can only be as strong as the people around you and the strength that we draw from each and every one of you makes a difference for us and our sweet little Angel.
I will be trying my complete best to update as often as possible. Until next time...
I feel so completely in awe and blessed by my little girl. She is a very strong-willed baby and I know that she will continue to make progress throughout our NICU journey. I thought I knew what love was, but having this special miracle has brought me closer to John, Annie, as well as closer to God. It is an amazing feeling to feel and love beyond the way you have ever felt before or even thought you could.
Although Angelina won't be able to eat breastmilk from me yet, I have already been pumping it and saving it for her. I was successful on my first attempt to get some ready for her and have been improving each and every time. I'm so happy. :)
Mommy, Daddy and Angelina are doing great. Daddy went home last night so that he could get a good night's sleep. Hopefully he was able to get some rest as it has been pretty difficult to get any rest the last couple of days.
Once again, just wanted to let you all know how much we appreciate your friendships, your love, your prayers and support. You can only be as strong as the people around you and the strength that we draw from each and every one of you makes a difference for us and our sweet little Angel.
I will be trying my complete best to update as often as possible. Until next time...
Love,
Andrea
Andrea
What a beautiful precious Baby Girl. God Bless her.
ReplyDeleteJudy Morey
(friend of your Aunt Elaine)
she is a very small precious baby she looks real good for her size
ReplyDeletefrom Ur cus Brittany Dennis
Hey Andrea! I am so glad to hear that things are going ok. Your little angel is so precious. I will continue to pray for all 3 of you! Hang in there and stay in touch with us at school!
ReplyDeleteGod's continued blessings for your family!
Patty McDowell