2.03.2009

Fine with being.....

The most boring patient in the hospital. :)
That's what my doc says I am. I told her it's fine. I'd rather be the most boring and have staff forget about me, because that way I know everything is doing great. She said baby's monitoring looks great. Maybe this is just recompense for the pain I was to my mom and dad growing up.

I'm going to miss John today. He's got a long day so not coming here.
Priest came by too. He's a nice guy. Just came to check on me.

That's it, another uneventful day down in the books.

Andrea

1 comment:

  1. You were NEVER a pain to me and your dad! We love you and we wish you weren't going through this. God has plans, for you & Angelina. Sometimes we don't understand His plans or His will, but we must just accept and do it with as much joy as possible. I send all my love and prayers.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete