Annie had just gotten a bath when we got there last night, so it took her a while to get her temperature back up before I could hold her. We got there at 8 o'clock and I wasn't able to hold her until 10:15 p.m. I was able to hold her until they were closing up at 10:45. It was late, but there was no way I could leave without holding her. She seems to love kangaroo care as much as her Daddy and I love it. It gets her body temperature up and she always looks so relaxed and calm.
Also, Annie has gained more weight, as of last night she weighed in a 1 lb 14.5 oz. She is basically back up to her birth weight of 1 lb 14.9 oz! We had gotten there right after she ate and she even had a little belly on her! It was so nice to see her cute full belly! Well that's it. I'll be going to see her again today until Daddy can meet us.
Love,
Andrea
No comments:
Post a Comment