So doc came by this morning. Should be another ultrasound tomorrow with Dr. Hare. Don't know what time yet. Hopefully we'll have some good news. Hopefully more good news than before. Staying in the hospital on bedrest is hopefully doing well for me.
So between yesterday and today, someone (not me, because I don't touch them) lost my pre-natal vitamins. So I haven't gotten my pre-natals yet. I told the nurse I hope they find them, because those things are not cheap. They HAVE to find them! Doc said she'd bring me some samples. I guess they just thought I needed some excitement in my life. NOT really.
WARNING MAY BE TMI
They had to take a urine sample from me yesterday. They took 2 last week and 1 came back yes for a bladder infection or UTI and one came back no. So they call that "questionable." So I gave them a new one. Results on this one should come back in about 3 days. Probably Friday. Hopefully I don't have one, as a UTI can cause contractions. I haven't been having them, but I don't want to have to go through that worry.
2.04.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment