2.10.2009

We made it to 29 weeks...

29 weeks is a big accomplishment. I have been here for almost 3 weeks. So bedrest must work a little bit. Angelina has been very active and she did wonderful on her monitoring @ 5:30 this a.m. I am telling you she must be Daddy's little girl because I never realized how alert she is at 5 a.m., definitely doesn't get that from her Mommy. Keep praying, next ultrasound will be probably in 2 days. Thanks and God Bless.

Andrea

5 comments:

  1. Saying our prayers with you for Angelina's safety. I don't speak to him too often so maybe he'll hear this voice. We know you are doing the best you can at this difficult time and are making difficult decisions, just keep going forward each day.

    Love from two of the "swim parents" Charlene and Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys, i know ya'll are tired but just wanted you to know we are praying for you and your strong baby girl. remember to God the future is history and He already has everything in controll.ya'll are thought and prayed for daily. love mr. and mrs. bowman

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am praying daily, and I am glad to hear the wonderful news of 29 weeks. Prayers are very powerful. Praise God.
    Do you want me to send an update to our prayer group or wait for 2 days?
    We send out requests every two weeks or as needed.
    Love,
    Aunt Elaine
    PS I do not have a google account just yaahoo and msn so posting as anonymous, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are at a good mark. I know you would like to do it all, that is not possible. We have God above who will take care of it. It may feel out of control, know that He is there. Praying for you guys.

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went ahead and sent a prayer request. I figure the more prayers the better:):):)
    Aunt Elaine

    ReplyDelete