Well nothing has changed recently. Doctor hasn't come by today but no worries. I figured I would let everyone know what mine and Annie's day looks like. :)
Between 7:30-8:00 - John calls me and usually wakes up.
Nurse comes in and checks on me to make sure that everything is okay. No vision problems, blurriness, spots etc., no swelling, etc.
Nurse tech comes in to check my blood pressure...
8:00-9:00 Order and wait for breakfast. I always order the same thing. Eggs, Toast, Cranberry Juice, Frosted Flakes with Skim Milk. They always get breakfast right. :) I've been saving the little boxes of Frosted Flakes (for the last 3 days) because John brought me a box of Honey Nut Cheerios.
After breakfast, around 9:30 or 10:00, the nurse comes in and put me on the fetal monitor to check the baby. She's still doing a wonderful job.
Around 10 o'clock, Housekeeping comes in to clean my room.
After the monitoring, from about 10:30-noon, I find things to occupy my time: TV, Sudoku, Word Searches, Internet surfing, praying, emailing, etc.
around 11:00 Nurse tech comes in to check my bp
Around noon, I order lunch. I order 1 of 2 things....Chicken Sandwich (plain on white bread) or Chicken Salad with Lt. Ranch, Whipped Potato, Side Salad, Sprite (to save for John or to drink when I run out of my jug of water), Vanilla Ice Cream for dessert. John brought me some snacks now so sometimes I put M&Ms in the ice cream. :)
After lunch, I go back to finding things to occupy my time, the same stuff as earlier in the day....
About 2, nurse tech comes in to check my blood pressure.
Around 3 or 4, the nurse comes in and put me on the fetal monitor to check the baby.
More things to occupy my time, until John gets here.
John usually comes around 6 or 7.
Around 6 order dinner, eat at 7. John stays until about 8 o'clock then goes home to take care of the dogs and sleep.
Around 5, check bp.
Around 8, new nurse comes to check on me, because they've had shift changes, check bp.
Try to nap before fetal monitoring around 8:30..
Around 10, back on the fetal monitor to check our baby girl.
After that is done, I go to sleep.
They usually come a few times during the night to check my blood pressure. And I sleep until the morning and repeat the day again. :)
I am happy as long as I have to keep repeating this same routine over and over as long as my sweet little girl is growing. Please keep us in your prayers.
Andrea
2.02.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey, look at it this way . . . you don't have to clean, you don't have to work, you don't have to worry about anything or anyone, except for you & little Angelina, and making HER happy and keeping HER safe. There are a lot of worse things in the world to have to do . . . You are living in the lap of luxury . . . someone else is cooking for you, someone else serves your meals . . . Sounds like the life of a Queen!!! So just take care of your little Princess and relax!! Love ya.
ReplyDelete