2.03.2009

Active Baby

Angelina has been very active today and very stubborn when they put the monitor on. Kicking it more than usual. What can I say like father like daughter. (just kidding, honey) We got monitored an hour later than usual tonight at 11:30 and now she's got herself going from kicking at that thing that she's still kicking me. It's keeping me up but I don't mind because I know she's doing well. Must have been that pack of snack size M&Ms I ate at around 9:30 or so coupled with her disapproval of having that belt thing wrapped around my belly. They say it takes about 2 hours for your baby to react to what you eat. Well, she's reacting and Mommy is tired..

1 comment:

  1. You were the MOST active of my three pregnancies! I think it has to do with being a girl!! Happy that you are feeling Angelina regularly and that she is keeping you aware of her presence!!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete