Everything went great during delivery! Annie was born at 9:12 this morning, weighing 1 lb. 15 oz. at her gestational age of 30 weeks. She looks so beautiful.
The delivery went so well. Andrea had no issues and Annie did a great job. She was breathing on her own when she first came out, and the doctor said she was crying. She is now resting at the Level 3 NICU under the supervision of the wonderful nurses, and mommy will finally be able to spend some QT with her later tonight when her medication wears off. We are so excited.
Here's some picks for everyone to see. Videos will be posted on the right side of the page.
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful !!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!! She's absolutely perfect - I can't wait to meet her! :)
ReplyDeleteL<3VE,
-Wen
Congratulations!! So Happy all went well, will keep all of you in my prayers until she comes home.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mrs. Dale
Praise God. She is a beautiful Angel sent from God. I cannot wait to meet her, but understand she needs to get stronger first.
ReplyDeleteLove you and will pray often for her and you all. Aunt Elaine
Beautiful just like her mommy!!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful!! I can't wait to watch her grow!! Congrats
ReplyDeleteElizabeth Nornholm
Congratulations John and Andrea!! Welcome baby Angelina Rose!! We have been praying for ya'll. You must be so proud! We can't wait to see the progress as Annie grows. We will continue to keep the new Gauthier family in our prayers! Love ya'll.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, I'm ecstatic for both of you and can't wait to see Angelina grow and grow and grow. Maybe one day she and Deirdre will go to dance school together. She can be a Prima Angelina!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! she looks just like me! Great Job Andrea and John. Take good care of my first grand daughter. I know you will! Love Grand Daddy Steve
ReplyDeleteJust saw pictures of Angelina. Congratulations Mom and Dad. We'll keep all of you in our prayers.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Aunt Deann and Uncle Johnny
Praise God for His Goodness & Mercy. Angelina looks beautiful! A tiny, perfect little gift from God. She is going to grow to be a beauty, just like her mother! I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to witness such a miracle and to personally touch this tiny little gift. May she grow stronger and bigger with each passing moment!
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom (aka Gramary)
Congratulations! We love you and are praying for you all. We can't wait to see that sweet little angel get stronger and healthier! Great job taking care of both of you, Andrea!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mark, Kathy, Tommy, and Alex Burchfield
I am so glad we made it to the hospital to welcome Angelina. She looked amazing! What a strong little angel she is! We will continue to pray.....
ReplyDeleteShes so cute!!!and tiny :) I'm so happy for ya'll! Can't wait to see her
ReplyDelete