So today the nurse said Annie's hinny has been a little red. The NP (nurse practioner) was looking all serious and said with the most stern face, "Yes, she has blah blah blah (some word I didn't understand)" We'll have to get some cream from the pharmacy to put on there. So I'm wondering, what are they going to put on her? Why is her tiny hinny so red?
About 30 minutes later, the NICU secretary brought up, "THE CREAM!" The nurse was happy it was up there so that we could put it on after I changed her little diaper. So the nurse grabs it to put on and it turns out to be.....Boudreaux's Butt Paste, basically a diaper rash cream! So much for all of the nurse practioner's big words! I told John and we both had a good laugh about how serious it was that she needed some Boudreaux's Butt Paste. :)
Andrea
2.27.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
lol I cant believe they use that at the hospital we loved that stuff ! I hope it works as good on her :)
ReplyDelete