3.28.2009

Daddy's Duties















Tonight, Daddy, Mommy, Nana AND Pops came to see me! I am SO LOVED.
Daddy hasn't been able to be at my bottlefeedings because it's during the day and he works.... So tonight, Mommy helped Daddy bottlefeed me for the first time. He did such a great job!
They had increased me from 31 mL to 33 mL, so we already had more in the bottle than usual and they always put a little extra in there in case I'm super hungry. Tonight, I had 2 extra mL.
I really wanted to do well since it was Daddy's first time. I knew he was nervous, so before we started I gave him a nice pep talk. I said, "Daddy, I think you can, I think you can!" (I remembered this from when he read me The Little Engine that Could). It must have worked because he did a super job. With only a little help from Mommy, I finished 34 mL in about 25-30 minutes. YAY ME!
Mommy switched out with Nana and Pops and let them come in to see my Daddy feeding me and loving on me. I knew it must be an extra special occasion, because the paparazzi's cameras were flashing everywhere. It's a tough life continuing my celebrity status. :) I was in a good mood tonight and decided to give them a little treat. I flashed them a beautiful smile while I was cuddling with my Daddy. It was the cutest smile yet. Check me out!
Love,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment