3.25.2009

Hey, Somebody Put Some Pants on that Kid!



Daddy and Mommy came to visit me tonight. When they came in, I was wearing my first t-shirt! It was a little big, but Mommy and Daddy loved to see me in clothes for the first time. (Ssshhh...don't tell, but Mommy took the t-shirt home :))




Then Mommy did skin to skin with me. We had a lot of fun cuddling. I like it when Daddy talks to me and especially when he makes Mommy laugh. I try to look at her sometimes when she's holding me. It makes my head look all wrinkly. I'm always really alert when Mommy or Daddy hold me at first.



Soon after, I usually can't hold my eyelids open anymore. I always want to keep looking at Daddy, but no matter how hard I try to stay awake, I just can't. So I just give in and nap in the most comfortable place in the world.





When Mommy and Daddy put me back in the isolette, Mommy changed my diaper and started to put on some cute clothes she brought me (Oh my goodness, that hospital shirt was on me for hours, so not chic). Aunt Monique gave me a really cute pink-trimmed white onesie with a pink bow. Mommy was afraid that I would be too big for it before I was able to wear clothes, but it fit me perfectly!





Almost ready.........................................................................(see below!)

No comments:

Post a Comment