Hello Everyone,
John and I have joined in the efforts of March of Dimes this year. I have to say honestly that I never fully knew the mission of the March of Dimes until I had a premature baby of my own. During my stay at the hospital on bedrest, I had a MOD volunteer come and talk to me to let me know all of the things they offer to help mother's on bedrest with high risk pregnancies and their mission to keep others informed of the risks of preterm labor and other issues that cause babies to be premature. She also gave me a book about preemies that helped me to understand the language that I would be hearing soon in the NICU.
The next week, I delivered our precious Angelina. Since this is our first year, John and I are starting with a goal of $200. You can donate directly to the March of Dimes via Angelina's website. Also, if instead you would like to walk, the March for Babies walk is Saturday, April 26 at 9 a.m. at Robertson Stadium on the University of Houston campus. If you are considering donating to any cause this year, please consider the March of Dimes.
www.marchforbabies.org/angelinagauthier
Thanks for your support.
Love,
John, Andrea & Annie
3.18.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment