3.29.2009

Sweetie Pie Sunday




Well today Mommy and Daddy came to visit me after church and so Daddy could feed me my bottle at 11 a.m. Daddy did the whole thing by himself, I am so proud of him. He did a great job I finished all of it in about 25 minutes and I even gave him a couple good burps! Dr. Gee was the neonatologist on rounds and I heard him tell Mommy that I was "doing great!" Everyone is so proud of me. After the bottlefeeding, Daddy and Mommy held me and cuddled with me. It was so much fun. We talked and laughed and cuddled until Daddy and Mommy had to leave. They told me that they were going to Babies R Us to get the rest of the things they needed to get ready for me! I understood, because ready or not here I come. My nurse, Amanda, said that it's probably a good idea that Mommy and Daddy get ready because I am "on the road home!" YAY! So, they left and spent several hours getting things and then several more hours setting up my room. See you soon Mommy and Daddy!

Later on that day, my mommy called to tell me she loved me and to find out about my 5 pm feeding. It was a new time for me so Mommy was a little nervous. I told Amanda to tell Mommy not to worry because I finished in 17 minutes! Boy, I was hungry! Amanda let her know that Mary would be my nurse again tonight and Mommy was happy!

Mommy called again at about 11:45 p.m. to check and see how I did on my 11 p.m. bottlefeeding and I took it in 25 minutes. I'm finishing all of them in under 30 minutes which is really good since I just went to 3 on Saturday and am already up to 4 on Sunday! Wonder when I'll make 5!

Won't be long before I'm home, Mommy and Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment