Well Gramary went with Mommy to the hospital this morning for my 11 a.m. feeding. I was increased to 28 mL. I am doing better each day with my bottles! I finished it all in about 25 minutes, I think. I'm not 100% sure, as I can't tell time yet. Today, we had Courtney as our OT. She was really nice. She let Mommy feed me at the end and I think Mommy did a great job today. She helped me by putting her finger under my chin to give me some support. It worked wonders. I was bottlefeeding like a champ!
After my feeding, Gramary was able to hold me. She was quite nervous, but I was saturating at 100% almost the whole time. Gramary started crying. Mommy told me not to worry and that she was just so happy to hold me for the first time, but I couldn't help it. I stayed awake for a long time after I was fed (usually I go to sleep immediately), because I wanted make sure that she was okay. I was trying to look at her and make her feel better, but then I got tired. They put me back into my isolette and I was fast asleep. Sweet dreams. I love you, Gramary. I'll see you later.
Love,
Annie
ahh how sweet:):) Mary you are very Blessed.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Elaine