3.21.2009

Mommy's Late Night AKA Annie's Fussy Night









So, Mommy came to see me tonight at 9:30. I was asleep with my head against the side of the isolette. I guess I just crawled myself over and liked the feel of the plastic door against my skin. When Mommy got there, she wanted to hold me really badly, but I had left a present for her. I started crying when she was getting ready to hold me. Mommy realized that I had a huge poopy diaper and changed me. After that, Mommy got me ready to hold and I was still mad. I wanted Mommy to stand up and rock me back and forth. I sure showed her who's in charge. My plan worked when I started crying, she jumped up to try and make me happy. After a little while, I was still fussy. It was 10:30 and I was ready to eat. So I cried to let Mommy know. She knew what was wrong and put me back in the isolette so that I could soothe myself with the pacifier until my nurse, Melissa, fed me. I was happy for a few minutes and was loving my paci. Unfortunately, they wouldn't stop messing with me. As soon as Mommy got me comfortable and happy, the nurse came over and told Mommy that I needed to be weighed. This made me really mad. When they were finally done and I was back in my isolette, I was done! I didn't want to look at anyone, so I turned my head toward the back of the isolette to make them think I was sleeping. Mommy knew I was just being stubborn though! She went to the back of the isolette and caught me with my eyes open. I heard her call me "stubborn" and something about being like my Daddy, but I was only half listening. Before she left, I fell asleep, maybe I can finally get some peace and quiet.

Weight Update:
3 lbs. 4.3 oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment